Oww my fuckin head. This is unfair. I suppose everyday is just an excercise in pain for me. I play soccer, and I'm in pain, after practice im in pain. I wake up the following morning, even more pain. Ahh, Doctor RedBull should be able to fix me up.
Right so it's now Lunch time at Westview. and I can barely access any good news/gossip sites because of the bloody god damn censorship. I swear to christ, when I do finally graduate from this hell hole, I am going to have some choice words
for the man with massive head. I mean damn, fuckin christ that boy's got a noggin on him.
Algebra 2 is on deck for the next period, with Spanish 2 waiting in the wings. Thats it, just waiting like a snake for me to drop my guard and as soon as I become weak and defenseless, Mrs. Hackett will tear me asunder.
Oh and In other news, Mr. Bortnick's nephew Joshua, the insane drug dealing, plain crashing noofter. was busted for carrying shrooms and growing equipment...
Read it, it is pretty great:http://blog.oregonlive.com/breakingnews/2008/01/portland_police_raid_northeast.html
Oh SHITE, class has started, until I get home, bloggers.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
B-Day = hot-girls-in-my-classes day
HELLO. I AM WONDERING WHY YOU DO NOT POST MORE. KTHXBI.
PS
THIS IS THE DAILY BOLLOCKS NOT THE ONCE PER MONTH BOLLOCKS. I'M SOOOOOOOO CONFUUUUUUUUSED!!!!
I promise to bollock more often you greedy cunt.
Post a Comment